Thursday, December 9, 2010

Joseph & Josephine Birt Family Pictures.

I've been scanning and scanning to save all of these great photos found in Grandma Barton's books. They were so exciting to come across.

"Joseph A. Birt
My Father"
"Josephine Lunn Birt"


"Arthur Birt
Uncle Art
Fort Ord. California"

"Josepine Birt, Dee Mitchell, Verla Birt, Lavern Birt,
Ileen Birt, Arthur Birt, La Rue M."

"Lavern and Sheldon Birt by the cellar"


"Verla, LaVern & Ileen Birt ready to go to Lagoon."


"Verla, Ileen, & LaVern Birt"

"Frank Birt, Ileen Birt, sheldon Birt, Arthur Birt, Josephine Birt,
Joseph Birt, att he last load of beets."

"Josephine Birt at Brother Eds home in California"

"Joseph & Josephine Birt's home in Clinton."

Grandma's youngest sibling, Sheldon Birt.
Caption on back reads: "J. Sheldon Birt on Farmall Tractor"

Joseph & Josephine with grandchildren.
There aren't any names on back, so I'll
have to see if Mom can figure it out for me.



Caption: "Joseph Birt and his work horse."

I love every thing about this picture. I feel like
I am right there when I look at it. I've always
adored animals and whenever Grandma talked about her
Dad's horses, I could tell she and the family loved them
like they were part of the family.



Joseph Birt.
No caption here, but Grandma told me how
much her parents enjoyed camping.
Also, feels like the men in our family have
always been "Chevy" guys.

Caption: "Joseph & Josephine Birt at Joyce's wedding 1964."

Caption: "Joseph & Josephine Birt. Our Blue Mash car.
Dad 53 yrs. old. Mom 54 yrs. old."

Wish I could get my hands on that dress! Timeless!

Grandma birt, Grandpa Birt, Bill & Nanette Barton,
Art, Gail, & Allen Birt.
What a handsome young dad Grandpa Barton was! I'm pretty sure
you could replace me as a little girl in that pic and not be able to tell the difference.
Hope I get a mini-me one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment