Monday, July 26, 2010

Till We Meet Again Sweet Grandma Barton

My darling grandma passed away on March 7th, 2010. A chapter of my life has closed and my beloved grandparents have both left this world. It brings sweet peace to know they are together once again. I feel honored and blessed to have had Grandma in my life for as long as I did. I feel happy recalling so many wonderful memories with her, and especially those we created just last fall as we worked on family history and visited the Salt Lake Cemetary. I feel motivated all over again to continue the work and give Grandma opportunites to reunite with loved ones across the veil.


I went through my pictures to find one of Grandma that I could display next to Grandpa, since I don't yet have one of the two together. I found this from my wedding. All I could think is how beautiful she looked, yet I can't remember if I told her that day. I hope I wasn't too wrapped up in my own wedding day to tell her she looked stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment